Embedded & VLSI
Our core area of expertise encompasses single-processor to multi-processor control applications and distributed embedded software systems.
Our technology capabilities are well supported by industry-specific experiences in developing embedded software solutions for test & measurement equipment, industrial automation, security, home automation and medical equipment industries.
We focus on delivering feature-rich, high-availability and fault-tolerant embedded software and system software solutions provide sustenance engineering services, such as software maintenance and technical support services to widen product life cycles.
Our Embedded Software Development expertise includes:
- Design of complex distributed software architectures for multi-processor real-time / embedded systems
- Development of embedded applications such as GUIs, MMIs, browsers and Protocol stacks for a variety of embedded systems
- Development of device drivers and Board Support Packages
- Capability in working with several proprietary and industry standard embedded operating systems
- Working with a diverse range of hardware platforms, processors and custom hardware devices
- Design and interoperability testing
- Testing of embedded systems and development of automated test environments
- Porting applications between different RTOS and processors
- Feature enhancement, performance tuning, maintenance and support for existing embedded systems